Laura and Liz who work at the Kings Head House Hotel are starting up a book club!
On the 2nd Tuesday of each month with the location being in The Kings Head House Hotel.
Books and genres will be a joint choice or put to a vote.
The first book is ‘Our House’ by Louise Candlish
The first meeting is on Tuesday 10th September at 7:00 but if you’re not up for reading this book, no worries come along and help decide the next one! The more the merrier.
- Our House: The Sunday Times bestseller everyone’s talking about
- Winner of Crime&Thriller Book of the Year at the British Book Awards
- ‘Terrifically twisty … hooks from the first page’ The Sunday Times
- ‘A masterfully plotted, compulsive page-turner’ The Guardian
- ‘Whip-smart, knowing and brilliantly plotted’ India Knight
- ‘A corker’ Evening Standard
- ‘Wonderfully plotted’ JANE GARVEY, Woman’s Hour
On a bright morning in the London suburbs, a family moves into the house they’ve just bought on Trinity Avenue. Nothing strange about that. Except it’s your house. And you didn’t sell it………