Eastington Community News is a Community Magazine
for Eastington in Goucestershire.
It is produced and distributed free to every home in the village and hamlets, thanks to an army of dedicated volunteers and our supportive local businesses.
Current edition: February/March Edition 179
About this website:-
- Select the ‘Latest edition‘ tab from the top menu to zip through titles/excerpts for the whole issue, or you can ‘step through’ the full magazine by selecting an article and then using the next/previous links at the bottom of each page.
- Choose from the ‘Month‘ box in the side menu to see a previous issue.
- Choosing from the Category box in the side menu will show you a list of all articles on the same subject back to Oct 2017,
- Select the ‘Other goodies‘ tab to see further ‘back issues’. This includes a category index back to 2014 and a pdf archive that goes right back to 2008. You will also find our easy access to older Local History articles by Steve Mills as well as some gallery pages and other useful info.
- The Search box will allow you to search through all posts back to Oct 2017 for a word or phrase. This is a very fast way of finding an article.
NOTE: You might get an error message in the search box if using the Chrome browser . Just ignore it, the search works just fine!!
For easiest use, please make your screen window wide enough to allow the side bar menu to show. On a narrow screen/mobile etc the ‘side’ menu will be at the bottom of the page and is accessed more easily from single articles.
Please support us by making use of our Blue Pages local trades and services directory and telling our advertisers that you saw them in ECN. ** Please take a moment to write a short recommendation where you have had good service, Thank you. **
Keep up to date with the latest events, public meetings etc on our What’s on pages. (contributions welcome at any time)
Please let me know of any other glitches, comments or ideas!
Your current production team are Mary Gribble and Jan & Tom Low.
If you live or work in Eastington and would like to
- help with the production or distribution of the magazine
- contribute an article, story, event or advert
- just make a comment,
we would love to hear from you. Please email me as above. Alternate email contact addresses are printed in the magazine. You can also write to us at Hazel Cottage, Millend.
You can also Join in the parish conversation over at ‘Love Eastington’ on Facebook – and you can message me from there.
Please let me know if you find this website useful.