Eastington Community News
is the Community Magazine
for people in Eastington in Gloucestershire.
Produced and delivered free to over 800 homes, thanks to an army of dedicated volunteers
and our supportive local businesses.
How to use this website:-
- Select the ‘Latest edition‘ tab from the top menu to zip through titles/excerpts for the whole issue, or you can ‘step through’ the full magazine by selecting an article and then using the next/previous links at the bottom of each page.
- Choose from the ‘Month‘ box in the side menu to see a previous issue.
- Choosing from the Category box in the side menu will show you a list of all articles on the same subject back to Oct 2017,
- Select the ‘Other goodies‘ tab to see further ‘back issues’. This includes a category index back to 2014 and a pdf archive that goes right back to 2008. You will also find our easy access to older Local History articles by Steve Mills as well as some gallery pages and other useful info.
- The Search box will allow you to search through all posts back to Oct 2017 for a word or phrase. This is a very fast way of finding an article.
For easiest use, please make your screen window wide enough to allow the side bar menu to show. On a narrow screen/mobile etc the ‘side’ menu will be at the bottom of the page and is accessed more easily from single articles.
Please support us by making use of our local advertisers and telling them that you saw them in ECN.
Please let us know of any glitches, comments or ideas!
If you live or work in Eastington and would like to
- help with the production or distribution of the magazine
– or help with managing our advertising
- contribute an article, story, event or picture
– or perhaps volunteer to help find people and groups with stories to tell.
- just make a comment,
we would love to hear from you. Contact details are printed in the magazine.
Please let us know if you find this website useful.